Lifetouch Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Period: This Sweepstakes begins January 1, 2023 and runs through December 31, 2023.
2. Who Can Enter: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States or Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (each an “Entrant”). Officers, directors, and employees of Shutterfly Lifetouch, LLC (“Lifetouch”), any of its corporate affiliates or related companies (collectively the “Sponsor”), as well as immediate family or household members of any such person, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes, including American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., Inc. (collectively the “Administrator”) are not eligible to participate. The prize drawings are subject to all applicable laws. Void in Puerto Rico, Quebec, and where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter:
(i) (i) SURVEY INVITE. Lifetouch welcomes feedback from customers and prospective customers regardless of whether they order or purchase products (collectively “Customers”). Throughout the Sweepstakes Period, Lifetouch invites Customers to complete an online customer satisfaction survey. Such invitations may be sent directly by email, or may appear on or within a flyer, order confirmation, picture package envelope, web page, or other form of communication. The invitation will direct or provide a link to a URL to begin a survey related to the associated Lifetouch product line (e.g. school pictures, yearbooks, sports pictures, etc.). The survey should take approximately ten (10) minutes to complete. The survey must be completed in its entirety by submitting all answers to the survey questions. Upon completing the survey, entrants will be provided an electronic Sweepstakes entry form to complete and submit with the entrant’s first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip, phone number, and email address. Upon submission of a completed entry form, the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries must be completed and received by 11:59pm on the last day of each calendar month to be included in that month’s drawing. Entries received after such time will be entered in the next calendar month’s drawing.
(ii) (ii) WRITE-IN. On a postcard or a card that is no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches, legibly write your complete name, mailing address, phone number, and email address, and mail with proper postage to Lifetouch Sweepstakes, PO Box 957, Macedon, NY 14502-0957. Entries received at least five (5) days prior to any monthly drawing will be included in the pool of entries for that drawing. All write-in entries must be received by December 31, 2023. There is a limit of one (1) write-in entry per envelope/postcard and per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Each envelope/postcard is considered one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes and will be entered in the drawing pool for the following calendar month. Multiple entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Write-in entries must contain all entry fields outlined above; otherwise, they are void and will not be eligible to win.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator shall be responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries or interruption, deletion or failures of any line, computer, Internet or telephone network. Limit one entry per person. Entries submitted in violation of the Official Rules will be void.
4. Random Drawing: A single winner will be randomly drawn on, or about the 6th day of each month (one winner per month, 12 total winners) during the Sweepstakes Period by Administrator from all entries received before each of the monthly deadlines. Winners will be notified at the e-mail address/mailing address used in the drawing submission within five (5) days of the drawing. Return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be awarded in a second chance drawing. If the second chance winner prize notification is returned or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and not awarded. Odds of winning the drawing depend on total number of entries received. The decisions of Sponsor are final with respect to all sweepstakes matters. No cash or other substitutions allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for delay in delivery or loss of the prize due to acts of God, labor troubles, acts of war or terrorism, delays of commercial carriers, restraints of public authority or for any other reason beyond its control.
5. Prize: Each monthly prize winner will receive by mail a $100 prepaid VISA card, redeemable at any place that accepts VISA credit cards. Total Prize Pool - $1,200. Prize may not be transferred, assigned, or redeemed for cash, in whole or in part. No prize substitutions available. Prepaid cards not redeemed prior to the expiration date stated on the card are forfeited. Redemption of card is subject to cardholder agreement terms and conditions – for details, click here.
6. Conditions of Entry: By participating in this drawing, participants agree (i) that none of Sponsor, Administrator, their respective shareholders, affiliated companies, directors, employees, licensees, agents, representatives, successors or assigns will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind related to participation in the sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, and (ii) that Sponsor may use and/or display the winner's name, city and state of residence, likeness and/or prize information in any format in any medium without limitation, for advertising and all other promotional purposes without further consideration where not prohibited by law.
7. Winner's List: For identification of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped business size envelope by February 28, 2024 to: ASC/Lifetouch 2022 Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 300 State St. Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614.
8. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Shutterfly Lifetouch, LLC on behalf of the company and its corporate affiliates. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with VISA.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Administrator, their respective parents, employees, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Prize, including, but not limited to: (i) any technical errors that may prevent an Entrant from submitting an entry; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (iii) printing errors; (iv) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any Prize. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Miscellaneous. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed exclusively by the laws of the State of California and the United States, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with the offer of these official rules shall be brought solely in San Mateo County, California. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extraterritorial service of process. Any cause of action by you with respect to the offer (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred.