Employee National School Picture Day Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSORS: This promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Shutterfly, LLC, 2800 Bridge Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065 (“Shutterfly”), Shutterfly Lifetouch, LLC and Snapfish, LLC (collectively, “Sponsors”), subject to the following terms and conditions. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to employees (full-time, part-time and seasonal) of the Sponsors and their direct and indirect subsidiaries located in the United States (excluding Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories) and Canada. Void where prohibited by law. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age at time of entry and possess a valid form of identification. Invalid or ineligible entries shall be excluded. Contractors of Sponsors are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter this contest, Entrants must:
(1) (optional) upload one of your individual school pictures to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (optional) (the “Submission”). Entrant must use the hashtags #NationalSchoolPictureDay #Lifetouch #FrameItAll #SflyIncEmployee for the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram posts; (2) navigate to the Sweepstakes site at https://lifetouch.wyng.com/5f05e0380b70570063c76a62; (3) follow the instructions on how to submit an entry (the “Entry”), including providing your name, business title, division and contact information and, if applicable, a screenshot of your Submission.
By submitting your Entry, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Content Restrictions listed below (collectively, the “Restrictions”) and that the Sponsors may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Restrictions.
Only one Entry per employee. Entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
• The Submission must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
• The Submission must not contain any trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) or copyrighted materials (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published via websites, television, movies or other media) owned by any third party, without permission;
• The Submission must not contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, last names (first names are permitted), e-mail addresses or street addresses for any person other than Entrant, or otherwise infringes on the privacy of any person other than an Entrant;
• The Submission must not disparage any person or entity;
• The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory;
• The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
• The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
You may submit only one Entry during the Sweepstakes period. Entries received from any employee in excess of the stated limit, whether through multiple or different applicable accounts or means, will be void. Each Entrant must have signed permission from all individuals (parents/legal guardian of children, if featured and if not your own) that appear in the Submission to use their name and image in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested by Sponsors, Entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsors.
4. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on September 10, 2020 and continues until 11:59 p.m. CT on September 13, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
5. PRIZES AND ODDS: The winner will receive one thousand dollars (US$ 1,000). Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Prize is nontransferable. Winner will be responsible for all required taxes (federal, state or province, and local), and all costs and expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of the prize. Prize will be awarded if property is claimed.
6. DRAWING: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all valid eligible entries received. The drawing will be held on or about September 14, 2020. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsors, whose decisions on all matters related to the Sweepstakes will be final and binding and within their sole discretion. Winning is contingent upon compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these official rules; any Entry drawn, or any potential winner identified thereby found at any time to fail to comply with these official rules or to meet the eligibility requirements (including continuing to be an active employee at the time of prize award) will be held invalid and ineligible for the award.
7. NOTIFICATION; RESPONSE REQUIREMENTS: Winner will be notified by phone and/or email within two (2) business days following the drawing, on or about September 16, 2020. Within two (2) business days of notification, winner must respond to Sponsors. Within ten (10) days of notification, winner must complete, execute and return to Sponsors proof of eligibility, any tax form, affidavit, waiver, release, indemnity agreement, and/or any additional documents required by Sponsors in Sponsors’ sole discretion. In addition to the aforementioned requirements, if winner is a Canadian employee, winner will have to successfully answer a skill-based question. Failure to comply with the requirements of this paragraph (or the return of any prize or prize notification as non-deliverable) may result in disqualification and in the forfeiture of any prize. In the event of a forfeiture the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
9. RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, an Entrant/winner agrees to defend, release and hold harmless the Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, licensors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the foregoing companies’ officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents, and Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind, (including the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the use, misuse, inability to use, defect, delivery, acceptance, receipt or possession of a Sweepstakes prize, and/or participation in a Sweepstakes’ prize-related activity, including any action, claim or liability arising from the unauthorized submission of any information.
Entrants further agree that by participating they release the Releasees from any liability in connection with: a) entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, stolen, postage due, or misdirected: b) any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these official rules, the selection and announcement of a winner, or the distribution/awarding of a prize(s); and c) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, injury, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the Internet/telephone network, or at any website, or any combination thereof.
By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, Entrant/ winner consents to and gives the Sponsors the right to use, publish, and display his or her photograph, full name, city and state, and prize awarded, for advertising, trade, publicity and/or promotional purposes, in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including social media channels/platforms (e.g. Facebook page(s), Instagram page(s), Twitter feed(s), YouTube channel(s), Snapchat page(s), etc.) and the Web, and mobile sites and applications without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law.
10. CHANGES: Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules as it deems necessary. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any suspect Entry or Entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. In the event of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, notice will be posted at the Entry website(s). Releasees shall have no liability to any Entrant who is disqualified. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LAW: Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or Sponsors in connection with any drawing or award, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of, the State of California, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any cause of action by you with respect to the offer (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in above. The language in these official rules shall be interpreted as in accordance with its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with the offer of these official rules shall be brought solely in San Mateo County, California. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extraterritorial service of process.
These Official Rules © 2020 Shutterfly, Inc. All rights reserved.