Lifetouch experienced photographers are pros at making Picture Day fun and worry-free. But here are a few tips you can follow to get your child ready for a great-looking school portrait.
- Let your personality shine. Tops with long sleeves in solid colors or with small patterns make for clean, classic photos. But the right outfit for your child is the one that really lets his or her unique personality come through.
- Show off those glasses. Our photographers know exactly how to adjust lights and angles to minimize glare from eyeglasses.
- Don’t worry about scrapes and blemishes. When you place your order, you can upgrade to purchase minor retouching options.
- Check your Picture Day flyer. Find out if your student’s Picture Day includes a “three-quarters” shot (see example in image above). Pants or skirts may be visible in these poses, so you’ll want to plan for a full outfit.
- Be yourself and have fun! The better prepared your child is for Picture Day, the more comfortable he or she will feel … and the more natural the photo will look.
Order your school pictures