Celebrate your yearbook. Share your ideas. Enter your yearbook into the 2017 Lifetouch Yearbook Showcase contest.
Three winners will be awarded in these categories:
- Elementary School Yearbooks (K-5)
- Middle School/Junior High School Yearbooks (grades 6-8)
- High School Yearbooks (9-12 and K-12 schools), greater than 1,000 enrollment
- High School Yearbooks (9-12 and K-12 schools), less than 1,000 enrollment
Entries are judged on the following criteria:
- Theme: The theme is clearly introduced on the cover and carried through on the pages of the yearbook.
- Creativity: The yearbook concept is original or applied in an original manner. Creative details are evident throughout the book.
- Design: The pages are visually appealing and draw the reader to view the contents.
- Photography: A variety of photos are used to capture the story of the year. Clear, high-quality photos are featured on the yearbook pages.
- Writing: Headlines, captions and body copy vividly describe the special moments of the year.
Enter by October 17, 2017:
- Download the Yearbook Showcase Entry Form
- Complete and mail the form, along with a sample of your yearbook, to the address indicated on the Entry Form by October 17, 2017.
Winners will be announced by December 15, 2017. See the 2016 Yearbook Showcase winners.